Adarsha Vidyalaya, Mahmora, Charaideo has recently released a recruitment notification for the hiring of 05 LDA-cum-Accountant, Grade -IV, and Cleaner Posts. The vacancies are open to candidates who possess a valid registration number in the Employment Exchange of Assam. Adarsha Vidyalaya Mahmora, Charaideo is inviting applications from interested candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria as specified in the notification below.
1. LDA-cum Accountant 01 Post
Qualification: To be eligible for the recruitment, candidates must hold a B.Com degree from a recognized university with a minimum of 50% marks. Additionally, they should possess good knowledge of Tally.
Salary: The selected candidates will be offered a fixed salary of Rs. 15,000 per month, along with an annual increment of 3%.
2. Grade -IV staff 02 Post
Qualification: 12th Passed
Salary: A fixed monthly salary of Rs. 8,000, along with an annual increment of 3%.
3. Grade -IV staff 02 Post
Qualification: 8th Passed
Salary: Rs. 250/- (Fixed) per day
How to Apply
Interested candidates are required to apply in the standard application form and submit it along with self-attested copies of all academic certificates, mark sheets, and other testimonials. Along with the application, candidates should also enclose the following documents:
- Two recent passport size photographs (self-attested)
- Any ID proof such as PAN Card, Voter ID Card, Aadhaar Card, Driving License, Passport, or Current ID Card issued by the Education Institutions.
- Admit Card/Pass Certificate of H.S.L.C. examination.
- Graduation and Computer Diploma Certificate (Tally) and Mark Sheet (for the post of LDA-cum-Accountant).
- Higher Secondary Pass Certificate & Mark-sheet (for the post of Grade-IV).
- Valid Employment Exchange Registration Certificate.
The last date for submission of application forms is 15th May 2023. The application form for each category of post shall be received in a specified Drop-Box, which will be kept at the Office of the Deputy Commissioner, Charaideo, during office hours.